Ecosystem Service Markets
O'Connor NRM specialises in the design, implementation and evaluation of market-based approaches to the conservation of ecosystem services. We have implemented seventeen bidding rounds of Conservation Tenders for delivery of ecosystem services protection including carbon sequestration, biodiversity conservation and soil erosion risk reduction.
Ecosysterm Service Market Project Highlights
- BushBids Conservation Tenders
- Establishing a National Biodiversity Co-benefits Standard for Investments in the Carbon Market in Australia
- Trans Australian Eco-link: Options for conservation stewardship for pastoral land managers.
- Multiple Ecological Communities Environmental Stewardship Program in South Australia
- Facilitation of the National MBI Forum
- Facilitation of the National Government Biodiversity Offset Forum
- Yalanda to Coast Soil Conservation Project
View full list of ecosystem service market projects