We see monitoring as critical to project management and provide organisations with support for monitoring program activities at the input, output and outcome levels. We develop monitoring frameworks and plans and provide education in monitoring design and implementation. We have interests in participatory monitoring and in the use of monitoring data for evaluation and planning.
Monitoring Project Highlights
- Improved Reporting on Increased Native Habitat and Vegetation (INHV) under Caring for Our Country
- ‘Change Exchange’ Forum for Regional Discussion of Participatory Monitoring in the South Australian Murray-Darling Basin.
- Remote Sensing for Soil Conservation Auction Outcome Monitoring on the Eyre Peninsula
- Fox Monitoring Analysis and Redesign, Eyre Peninsula
- Toolkit for Community Monitoring
View full list of monitoring projects